Friday, March 11, 2016

Grace and Tessa take over!!

So.....yep I dropped the ball again last week, no blog!!  lol  the girls didn't have school so I spent the day with them shopping in Charles City having fun.....yes I shop a lot.... ;) But I thought today we would do something a little different....Grace and Tessa do not have school today while Haley and Allie do.....so I'm going to let them blog!!  So buckle up and hang on cause you never know what will come out of a 8 & 9 year old mouth!!  toodles!!  <3

Hi this is Grace I am doing 9 facts about me #1 I am in ROLLER DERBY.My roller derby name is sweet cheeks.



#2 My house is a ZOO. We have 5 cats 1 dog 10 fish 2 turtles and a couple stray lady bugs and a few srtay box elder bugs.I like having that many animals because 2 of the cats curl up and suckle on my pillow pets.
#3 My favorite summer activity  is jumping on the trammpilen.
#4 My  little sister is a animal/tattle tale/liar.TESSA eats a lot that is  why I call her an animal. she likes to tattle on people.last she likes to lie.
#5 I LOVE to sleep.
#6 I am marred to Olaf.
#7 My friends names are Ava,Jenna,and Kagean.
#8 I get a lot of injures.
#9 My favorite song artist is Taylor Swift;)



Those are 9 facts about GRACE the AMAZING.


*********************************************************************************
Hi my name is Tessa.I am 8 years old going to be 9 in September.My birthday is September 27.I am in dance and roller derby.I have a dog named PIVOT and a cat.My cats name is oreo.I share a room and i sleep on the the top bunk.I also have a fish named Callie.I like unicorns and my favorite color is purple.I have 3 sisters.I like to go swimming when I have time to.My favorite animal is a cat.I have 5 might be getting rid of one.I dislike spiders.My favorite movie is Minoins.I like to read when i have free time at home and at SCHOOL.I like to do dance and do cartwheels.I like to go shopping.I like to play with shopkins.I like to help my mom.My favorite food is pizza and my favorite dessert is ice cream and cake.I lactose and tallint.My sisters are really mean to me.Today i just bought my own purse.I love animals.My friends names are Kaylie KARANA and Erica.I like to play outside most of the time.I hate when I have to clean  my room when im at home but i like to clean other peoples rooms.I like to be outside and i like to look at nature.My friends are really nice to me.I love to help others.I help out around the house sometimes.I love  to ride my bike when i have time to.




that is a little about me Tessa(THAT IS MY DOG BESIDE ME)

*********************************************************************************
There it is....the world in a nut shell by my 2 youngest daughters!!  :)
We had breakfast together this morning!!  about the only quite time we had today!!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment