Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First time blogger

Well lets give this a whirl....lol.  Let me start by telling you a little about me........My name is Jamie Lynne Schallock~I am currently 30 years old~until October.  I was born and raised in Osage, IA~never really felt the need to move (although small towns have their ups and downs).  I married my 3rd boyfriend~we actually grew up together as children and had drifted apart.  Our fathers knew each other when they were younger.  I adore my father~he has always been there for me~at the age of 17 I told him I was pregnant and he never bat an eye.  That was one of the hardest things to ever tell my parents~but my past has shaped who I am now and I wouldn't change it for the world.  So on to my current family......I am married (of course) to my wonderful husband, Tim.  We have 4 daughters~Haley just turned 13 in July.  Seems like I am too young to have a 13 year old.  Was not ready for the teenage drama but I guess it doesn't care if your ready or not~it just moves in!!  lol  Then there is Allison~she also just had a birthday in August (all of my kiddo's are summer/fall babies) so this little diva is now 8 years old.  She thinks the world revolves around her~might be an Allison thing.  ;)  Then comes along Grace~my little miracle.  I will get into Grace's issues in a future post, but this little girls taught me to believe that miracles can and often do happen.  She taught me to love without fear.  Grace will be turning 6 in October.  Lastly there is the princess of the house~little Miss Tessa~our HUGE surprise baby~she will celebrate her 5th birthday in a matter of weeks.  Grace and Tessa should have been twins~they can finish each others sentences and actions.  :)  They are 11 months apart~talk about close.



I am a stay at home mom~although the girls are all in school~Tessa only goes 1/2 days so I still have a little company at home.  :)  I love to craft.....sewing is my stress relief.  I have a in-home crafting business that I started around 4-5 years ago.  I began to make cloth books for the littles in my life~family and friends.  Then I was told that I should expand and offer my books at shows~so that's the direction I went.  I will post more on a later date about the birth of Cuddle Time~we are on Facebook so make sure to check it out!!  Also on-line!!  http://www.cuddletimeclothbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment