Friday, February 19, 2016

Blah.....

So I apologize, I missed last weeks blog....went shopping with my mom in Rochester!!  Had more fun than sitting at the computer blogging.....lol

Anyways, it's been 2 weeks....not much in life has changed.  A few doctor appointments, selling Girl Scout cookies, Dance practices, 4-H meetings......and most of those are on Thursdays.....

I'm feeling a little blah today about writing this blog....not really sure where to go with it......just sitting here sipping my home made lactose free hot chocolate contemplating if I want to eat lunch with my husband today at the Chinese place we LOVE to go to......he asked me to so might have to.....lol

We have a roller derby to go to this weekend so that is exciting!!  Always love to watch and support the River City Dames of Anarchy.... (there will be more info on roller derby in a future post) :)  Since we will be in Mason anyways we are planning on donating 20 rag quilts to the NICU for "For the Love of Grace."  (there is a post somewhere down here that talks about a little bit of For the Love of Grace~maybe I'll write an updated one sometime)

I'm honestly starting to run out of ideas.....how about the 4 of you that follow me leave some ideas in the comments about future blogs you would like to see!!  ;)

On this coming Tuesday the 23, a friend and I are going to get tattoos!!  My first one!!  Kinda a little bit worried it's gonna hurt (duh, it's gonna hurt!)  but hoping it's kinda like a piercing and won't be that bad.....lol  Thinking a little orange kitty on the inner part of my wrist...maybe next week will be that blog, or maybe not.....depends on the way things go........

The middle kitty standing up.......


Yeah,  I'm bored.....don't know what to write about.....lol

My daughter's school is pissing me off.....Grace tells her teacher her ear hurts and needs an aspirin and he tells her it's not his problem!!  Huh??  Not your problem to help my child??  Really, that's news to me.......AND, when they have holiday parties they always have cheese and dairy filled items.  I haven't gone into too much detail about much since I kinda slacked MAJOR last year, but Grace, Tessa and I are all giving up dairy; as it causes major stomach upset, loose poop and all that fun stuff.  So at these parties she gets to sit and watch the other kids eat their treats and she get nothing.....thinking at conference time I'm going to mention it......

Yep, officially bored......colored my hair yesterday......went from purple to what was suppose to be dark brown~turned out almost black......yeah.....it's different.  I miss my purple hair though....why is it when you dye your hair it's so soft??  I like that!!!!

new hair blues......

hey.....I'm really a nerd!!  :)




















Hey, I'm going to admit......I'm OCD!!  Never been diagnosed, but I'm no doctor to tell you that.  My closet is in rainbow order, my fabric is in rainbow order, I do things in even numbers......yeah.....please help me.....lol  No it's good.....I like things just so.....unlike my house though, there are small piles, not huge messes but piles of like items.  Ask me what is in a certain pile and I can probably tell you where it's at......probably.....I'm kinda odd like that.  lol

yep, pointless blog today...no direction!!  sorry about that....leave a comment about what to write, share me with your friends..... :)

2 comments:

  1. You have to post your new tattoo when you get it it will be awsome!

    ReplyDelete