Friday, February 5, 2016

Gator Gurl.....

So I wanted to do a short little ditty today......just wanted to give a quick shout out to one of my newest "followers".......this just so happens to be my 11 1/2 year old daughter!!  Allie found my blog on Google during one of her many hours on her computer....lol I am honored that she takes the time from her busy day of playing baking and animal games to read what goes on in our lives from my point of view.  Although, I'm sure there are things that she disagrees with from time to time...... :)

So Miss Allie, what embarrassing things can I blast about you......?? hmmmm.....oh the things I could say, but I choose to not since the huge world of the web can come back to haunt you one day.  But the things I choose to say are maybe things that you should hear......
Allie with Mr. Pivot


You are so much smarter than you give yourself credit for.....I know you have a passion for reading, sometimes getting a book out of your hands is impossible.
being goofy!!



You have so much more courage than what you think you have.....as you sat on the bed last night and cried about being scared about your upcoming dance competition I tried to tell you......your team is AMAZING!!  You ladies have worked so hard and that is all that matters!!  You will go out there, do your thing and what happens on the floor stays on the floor!!  I am crossing everything on my body that can possibly be crossed that you ladies knock some socks off!!  I have confidence in you guys!!  Even if you don't bring home a ribbon, you have already done something amazing....you have stood in front of hundreds of people and shown them your hard work and dedication for your passion.  You have worked too hard to worry now about something you don't need to!!  You know I'll be in the stands, with my heart in my throat, tears in my eyes, unable to breathe cheering you guys on!!  When the top places are announced I will applaud those first few and hold my breathe until they announce your teams name......I'm going big here!!
first dance competition 3 years ago....she still gets this look though.......



You are growing too fast into an amazing young girl....could you possibly slow down??  It seems not too long ago you were just learning how to walk and talk (the talking thing might be nice to revisit.....)  ;)  I miss the days you used to sit with me, quietly......  You turn 12 this year, so your last year to be an official pre-teen!!  I'm not sure I'm ready for this!!!
My Allie!!  <3



Most off I want to tell you that I love you!!  I probably don't tell you enough as I just assume that you already know that mushy stuff!!  <3  But I really do!!  To the moon and back, I would do (almost) anything for ya!!  So as you grow into a beautiful adult, please remember who you are and never change for ANYONE!!  I will always be your biggest fan cheering in the stands, holding my breathe waiting to hear your name......
the look I will probably get once she reads this........

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will always believe in you and what ever you do!! I can't wait to see you ladies kick BUTT!!

      Delete